About Me

     Hey my name is Tyler Gile I'm currently a sophomore at LBCC studying business. My career goal from studying business is to eventually get my accounting degree and then get my CPA after that!

    The main reason I decided to enroll in this course is because marketing is one of the many main operations when it comes to running a successful business. So I figured if I'm going into accounting I should know as much possible about business. I also found my marketing class in high school to be enjoyable, so why not take this class. When it comes to what I want to learn from this class I would say the biggest thing for me would be learning the different marketing strategies that big corporations use to get new consumers on their product.

    Outside of school I like to stay busy if that comes from staying active, or working. As long as I have something to do I'm happy. Recently I've been staying pretty active from hiking and biking. Last weekend actually I hiked up South Sister, which took me around 8 hours up and down! Lately I haven't been doing a whole lot of biking but my favorite places to bike are anywhere that has to rough trails in the woods.

    Another thing I'm very passionate about would have to be Lacrosse. I played lacrosse from 3rd grade all the way to my senior year of high school. During that time I played year round and made a couple of club teams! My biggest achievement had to be when I made my national team for my age group and got to compete against some of the best kids my age in New York. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wendy's Twitter Talk (Blog post #2)

Oreo Doomsday Vault - Marketing in the News